Download the latest version Spotify and enjoy unlimited music access on your device. if you are a music lover, then you might choose Spotify. This service was release 7 October 2008 and now all over the world has 140 million users.
However, in this article, we will share full features of Spotify Android App.
What is Spotify?
Spotify is a digital music, video streaming and podcast service that give you access to millions of audio content from artists all over the world. It is available for pc, android device, TVs, Cars etc. But the Spotify mod apk is a hacking version that can give you unlimited access without paying money. So, you can listen to music and watch the video any time. You can also download your favorite music to using the mod version.
Features of Spotify –
Below is a Step by step detail of how to access some of Spotify’s cool features.
- Spotify has the advantage of letting you know a song’s information. You can access its album or its artist. Simply click on the song you wish to know its information and then move the cursor to the three buttons at the right corner.
- You can save songs weekly. IFTTT users can set up an applet that helps them save weekly playlist every week.
- You can simply search for Spotify in IFTT app and select discover weekly applet.
- You can connect Shazam to Spotify. For users who don’t know Shazam; it is an app that listens to a song that you had no idea what its name is and gives you the name of the song. You will simply scroll through your shazam’s tracks to view all the songs you have found using it.
- You can view the lyrics of a song playing in Spotify. You will have to launch your soundhound app and tap listen. The app will identify the song then display the lyrics.
- You can start a private session where you can hide your activity from social feeds, this will also protect you discover weekly playlists. You will simply go to your library then tap gear icon then click on social. Lastly, navigate to private session and tap it to on.
- You can recover a deleted playlist that you might have deleted wrongly. Simply open the Spotify web client and log in to your account. Once opened click recover playlist and then select the playlists you wish to restore.
- Create a new playlist folder for your favorite songs. Simply click on file then click new playlist folder, and then rename it. Then click on all your playlists and move them to that folder.
- With spotify premium apk you can download any music or playlist, listen to any music without any interruption of ads, you can also listen to music offline, have unlimited skips and lastly, you can also experience mobile streaming of videos.
How to download Spotify
Before downloading it is crucial to note that it is totally free for all basic features, although if you wish to experience additional features then you will have to subscribe for a small cost. Below is a step by step process of how to download the app
Step 1 before downloading it, you will have to register. So launch your browser and search for Spotify’s official page and sign up using your email and preferred password. Alternatively, you can sign up using your Facebook profile.
Step 2 go to your settings icon and navigate to security option. Once there tap on the checkbox indicated allow installation from unknown sources.
Step 3 launch your favorite browser and on the search bar type www.spotify.com/download
Step 4 it will launch a download link on their website, if you realize that download has not started within a few seconds, click the option indicated “restart the download”
Step 5 look for the app in your downloads folder and double click it
Step 6 the installation process will begin please let it finish before leaving the page.
Step 7 log in to it and enjoy the world of music, videos, and podcasts